Here, the most important core commands are described. Note, that for many operations, it is more efficient to call core macros.
All collections have an adress such as bundle::collection. This active list is stored in the private data of the applications support class with the name “collectionSelection”, also accessible by a property node. The collectionSelection is an arrayof strings containing the collection addresses. For a bundle, the adress is bundle::bundle. Note, you must attach bundles before ypu can manipulate them.
You can get the active list from the GUI, or you can programmatically manipulate the list. To update the GUI after a manipulation, use the command:
Replica = collection
Background processes can lock Collection with a file written in the RawData fork of the cellction.
- Bundle: Bundlename of the collection
- Collection: Name of collection
- LockSender: This command weites down a sender name LockSender in the lock file
To take over the selected collection from the collection list:
- GUI is the flag, heat the list of the user interface is taken over
- In this case, the sender entry in the lock file is “user”