See this page here for information. The decription below is not valid any more.
Here, the most important core commands are described. Note, that for many operations, it is more efficient to call core macros.
Note, that the CORE program commands will change in version 2.9. Backwards compatibility will be maintained. Currently, the documentation is sparse but will be updated for version 2.9.
- Collections are sometimes called Replica in the command names (to keep backwards compatibility with older macros).
- The bundle is a normal collection with the name bundleName. The bundle folder name MUST be bundleName.bundle
All collections have an adress such as bundle::collection. This active list is stored in the private data of the applications support class with the name “collectionSelection”, also accessible by a property node. The collectionSelection is an arrayof strings containing the collection addresses. For a bundle, the adress is bundle::bundle. Note, you must attach bundles before ypu can manipulate them.
You can get the active list from the GUI, or you can programmatically manipulate the list. To update the GUI after a manipulation, use the command:
Replica = collection
Background processes can lock Collection with a file written in the RawData fork of the cellction.
- Bundle: Bundlename of the collection
- Collection: Name of collection
- LockSender: This command weites down a sender name LockSender in the lock file
To take over the selected collection from the collection list:
- GUI is the flag, heat the list of the user interface is taken over
- In this case, the sender entry in the lock file is “user”