The detailed help is decided in two parts:
- CORE program help: The most important functions and utilities are explained, see also the screencasts
- Plug-in help: Individual documentation of the plug-ins
- A) Viewport for data visualization. These viewports are dynamically opened when browsing datasets. For a specific data-type, different viewports can be available.
- B) Tools and navigation panel.
- (1) Metadata-panels for collections and datasets
- (2) Bundle management
- (3) Collection management
- (4) Tree representation of attached bundles (“root collection”) and collections
- (5) User interface triggering database synchronization or download of data.
- C) Management and metadata panel.
- (6) Navigation for dataset browsing
- (7) Tools and help pop-up’s.
- (8) Full-screen toggle.
- (9) Viewport selection: A specific data-type can be visualised by different viewports
- (10) openBEB menu