History openBEB 1 (CINA Browser)
CINA Browser and openBEB vs. 1
openBEB 1: This version was preciously called CINA Browser. openBEB 1 is not supported any more.
See information about version numbers here.
Browser 1.007, Extension 1.04
- Changed standard size for previews to 1024 pixels
- Rudimentary key navigation. See this new help page.
- LUT generators: cursers only can go o reasonable positions
- Corrected bug in histogram scaling problem
- Corrected scaling/layout problem of images/powerspctra
- The standard pan and tools from he image port is removed. Use the loupe window for zooming.
- Better user interface
- Improved update mechanism: The browser checks first, if the update repository is busy
Browser 1.004, Extension 1.03 (2011-05-06)
- Installer set back to .dmg based distribution (Mac)
- Main window rearranged to give more space to the quadratic images
- openBIS library is completely modularized
Browser 1.003, Extension 1.02 (2011-05-04)
- New feathers:
- Full screen mode
- Dynamic user interface to optimize screen usage
- Download from openBIS now works also for bundles
- Improveved update mechanisms
- Known issues:
- Representations may have wrong size
THE CINA browser consists of two components:
- The browser
- Extension folder
Every component has its own version number.
the version numbers have the form x.yz:
- x: Main version, significant new features
- y: Extensive changes, but no significant new features
- z: Minor changes (development release, small bug fixes) starting with 01