Dsiplays the openBEB log file.
Classfile = "LogFileViewer.lvclass"
pluginID = "LogFileViewer1"
minOpenBEB = 2.200000
Mac OS = TRUE
Linux = FALSE
Windows NT = TRUE
Solaris = FALSE
Name = "Log Viewer"
Type = "Tools"
Author = "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Version = "1.0"
Help = "https://wiki-bsse.ethz.ch/x/oopLAw"
Description = "Opens the openBEb log file for examination"
Institute = "C-CINA, Biozentrum, Unibversity Basel"
Standard? = TRUE
MainVI = ""
- The upload function is currently Mac os X only
To open a log viewer, select "Log Vierwer" from the Toold menu.
Opens the logFileViewer. You can open several instances if needed.
- Clear: Clears the display, only new messages are shown
- Reload: The complete log file is reloaded. Useful after a "clear"
- Set marker: Sets a visual marker at the end of the log file (is NOT written to the log file, only at the display)
- Float window: Log file veiwer stays above other windows
- Autoscroll: The view is scrolled automatically to the newest messages, expect the curser is above the log viewer
- Search: Typer terms to search for, only messages/lines containing the term are displayed, press "x" to delete the search.
Messages / log entry format
The messages have always the same format:
Date Time MODULENAME XX message
- <- Coomand send to module
- -> Message from module