- You need the LabView Developer software to use the development center.
- openBEB must be run in the development environment, the run-time environment does not work (missing compilers).
- Download Vs. 1.5 of DevCenter here. Copy the file to any location.
Starting the software:
- Unpack the openBEBDevCenter.zip file
- Open DevCenter.vi
- Press the arrow run button
openBEB DevCenter main window
Adding project files
- Add the “+” button below the list.
- Drag or select the project files you want to include.
- You can leave the build name empty. In this case all build instructions of the project file are executed. Otherwise provide the build name.
- Press the add button.
- You can add as many projects as you like.
- Stop the process by pressing the stop button.
- Select the projects you want to compile.
- A progress window with a time estimate is displayed. Note: The time estimate is only relevant, when all project files were compiled before and the list has been saved.
- The main window is displayed again, when the batch was executed.
- You can cancel the compile process. Press the cancel button. The process is stopped when the current task is complete.
- The symbol in the project list informs about the compile state:
- (): an empty symbol means that the project was not compiled during the actual session.
- √: Indicates that the build was successful.
- Χ: Build failed.
- Select the project. Additional information is displayed in the Project information panel.
- If an error occurred, select the field compile error with the right mouse button and select more information.