This page is under construction!
There is a XML data type that can be used for storing structured information as values of properties. It is a very powerful and flexible data type that allows e.g.:
- to specify a schema that will be used for validation of the XML values (using XML Schema)
- to transform the XML values before rendering them in the browser (using XSLT)
- to use special expressions in custom table columns or filters for pointing to specific parts of XML (using XPath)
- the value stored as a property value should be a well formed XML document
- optionaly for a property using the type one can provide:
- an XPath expression can be used in custom column to extract certain values from XML documents stored as properties